UPDATE 11:10 A.M. – Northwest Texas Hospital is reporting that 20 of 21 MICU beds are in use.
UPDATE 11:07 A.M. – Director of Public Health Casie Stoughton Casie Stoughton is reporting 1,270 coronavirus cases in Potter and Randall County. This is 63 new cases since yesterday.
She says there has been 196 recoveries. This is 50 new recoveries.
There has also been 18 deaths in the two counties. This is an increase of three new deaths since yesterday.
These numbers will also be updated by the city when they publish their report card this afternoon.
AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Watch the City of Amarillo’s COVID-19 response update for May 6th.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:45 p.m. on August 11, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- College football chaos: Who is playing and who has canceled?
- Bindi Irwin announces pregnancy: ‘Baby Wildlife Warrior due in 2021’
- World’s last Blockbuster becomes Airbnb rental