TEXAS (CW33) – Dr. Mark Casanova, a doctor from Dallas, was a part of the Pfizer vaccine trials.
On, “The Morning After”, he spoke about his experiences, the symptoms, and what people should expect when the time comes to get their own vaccine doses.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Downton Abbey’ cast returning for sequel arriving in theaters in December
- Stalker arrested at Taylor Swift’s New York apartment building, police say
- Newsfeed Now: Jury deliberations set to start in Chauvin trial; NASA launches helicopter over surface of Mars
- 5-year-old girl wins staredown with backyard bobcat
- ‘Creepy’ doorbell video shows intruder on NM family’s porch for 6 hours