TEXAS (CW33) – Dr. Mark Casanova, a doctor from Dallas, was a part of the Pfizer vaccine trials.
On, “The Morning After”, he spoke about his experiences, the symptoms, and what people should expect when the time comes to get their own vaccine doses.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- The Amarillo High Sandies storm past the Palo Duro Dons
- 1 dead, 2 critical after bus bound for Grand Canyon rolls over
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump
- Boom system installed south of the border to prevent trash from flowing into U.S.