SWISHER COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Swisher Memorial Hospital Foundation is reporting one new case of coronavirus in the county.
The hospital reports:
The hospital wants to remind everyone:
This is still the same virus we have been trying to slow down over the last several weeks. Please continue to use caution when out in public places. Continue to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds multiple times a day. Continue to wear a mask when you are out and about as recommended by the CDC.
The hospital has a Well-Clinic open offsite (old Health Department building) and moved the Chiropractic visits to the Wellness Center in order to reduce any possible co-mingling.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:30 p.m. on January 23, 2021.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Update: One in critical condition after 2nd alarm structure fire
- Defense pushes Lady Buffs past Texas A&M-Kingsville
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Family Life Office of the Diocese of Amarillo host annual ‘Respect Life’ mass and walk