AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — This morning, The Salvation Army of Amarillo began transferring furniture from the Family Store at 1211 SE 27th Ave. to housing that has been secured for some of the high-risk guests currently staying at the shelter.
This the result of a partnership between The Salvation Army, HUD and the City of Amarillo and will provide an additional level of safety, comfort and protection for our guests.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hoffbrau Steak & Grill House Launching Virtual Kitchen
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Pairing Halloween Candy with Adult Beverages
- Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
- Gee Family Farm Hosting Hay Ride Halloween Event
- Palace Coffee Searching for Non Profits to Help in 2021