(NBC NEWS) As states beginning to reopen and summer sets in, more and more people are becoming more lenient on their precaution measures for the coronavirus.
The terms “quarantine fatigue” or “caution fatigue” describes the action of people becoming more relaxed about following public health guidelines and local restrictions.
Psychiatrists believe fighting an invisible threat like a virus can be challenging and can make the brain become desensitized to warnings over a period of time.
It is important to stay diligent to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
READ MORE: https://nbcnews.to/3dfkJcB
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Thanksgiving FAQ’s Answered, Producer Sheryl Can’t Draw A Turkey
- Wreaths Across America back on after threat of cancelation
- Rembering fire safety while preparing your Thanksgiving feasts
- 40th anniversary of salt mine breach creating Louisiana’s deepest lake
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic