FRIONA, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The National Guard is helping in the fight against the coronavirus in Parmer County.
The National Guard is bringing a mobile testing site to Friona on April 25 at the Calvary Baptist Church at 1500 Cleveland Avenue.
You have to make a reservation to be tested. The call center’s number is 512-883-2400. You can also go online to make a reservation.
To be eligible for testing, you must have one or more symptoms of COVID-19.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Aggravated assault at local restaurant leaves woman with life-threatening injuries
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites
- Politics Today: 09/20/2020
- Gov. Abbott: Gulf Coast Texans should closely monitor weather conditions ahead of Beta
- GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski says she’ll oppose Supreme Court nomination before Election