(FOX NEWS) — Celebrities battling domestic violence during the pandemic.
Jesse Eisenberg and comedian Amy Schumer narrate a public service announcement regarding domestic violence.
The two partnered with Middle Way House, based in Indiana, posting on the organization’s Instagram telling people about shelters that are open 24-7 for those fleeing from partner violence.
A UN study estimates 15 million new intimate partner abuse cases worldwide if lockdown orders continue in the next two months.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Fantastic summertime weather
- I-Team: Lawyer of Soldiers’ Home superintendent says documents show state knew about Covid-19 outbreak
- Everyday Heroes: Welcome Pardner looking to help recent graduates
- Canyon track legend and USA Track and Field athlete, Michael Stigler, helps train the next generation
- Top stories: Courting Tesla, camping out at the border