(WVIR/NBC News) Sherwood Avenue in Staunton, Virginia is known for its epic Halloweens and the ultimate trick-or-treating experience.
Now the neighborhood is gaining attention for their response to being housebound during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Many who live on Sherwood Avenue are now howling each evening.
When 7 p.m. comes, the neighborhood comes alive, and Steve Talley leads the pack.
“It’s a remarkable thing,” Talley says. “I start it off, and everybody just starts howling.”
Read more: https://bit.ly/3cfl5QP
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Podcast re-examines the case of Canadian teen Thomas Brown
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- VIDEO: Florida man saves dog from alligator’s jaws
- Hooked: Two college freshmen ditch school, go on nationwide fishing trip
- White House still planning holiday parties, despite virus warnings