(WVIR/NBC News) Sherwood Avenue in Staunton, Virginia is known for its epic Halloweens and the ultimate trick-or-treating experience.
Now the neighborhood is gaining attention for their response to being housebound during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Many who live on Sherwood Avenue are now howling each evening.
When 7 p.m. comes, the neighborhood comes alive, and Steve Talley leads the pack.
“It’s a remarkable thing,” Talley says. “I start it off, and everybody just starts howling.”
Read more: https://bit.ly/3cfl5QP
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Possible deadly error, brain scanning device used by surgeons recalled by FDA
- New Mexico primary election is tomorrow
- Pres. Trump threatens to deploy military if states don’t stop violent protests
- Trump declares he’s president of law and order, threatens to deploy U.S. military
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California