HOUSTON (CW39) Prescription discounter GoodRx has just announced a comprehensive Vaccine Guide where you can learn about the COVID-19 vaccine, track availability and find an appointment to get vaccinated.
Vaccine information has been fragmented and availability unclear, so GoodRx has built the go-to destination for all Americans to track the vaccine rollout locally.
GoodRx is working with partners to aggregate data from more than 15,000 vaccine sites, including VaccineFinder, and is actively monitoring all of America’s 70,000 pharmacies and state specific sites to add new appointment inventory daily.
Key features include:
- Find vaccination sites: Curated information in for Houston for example, you can see who’s eligible now, who’s up next and how to request an appointment.
- Authoritative COVID-19 hub: An in-depth guide to the vaccine, including cost, effectiveness, side effects, and Houston’s local requirements.
- Sign up for SMS alerts: Receive notifications when eligibility in Houston changes.
Additional information and data will continuously be added to the site as it becomes available.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hideki Matsuyama wins the Masters to become first Japanese major champion
- Gov. Ralph Northam orders Virginia State Police to conduct independent investigation regarding Windsor traffic stop incident
- Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site: report
- Amarillo TxDOT “Know Before You Go” April 11-April 17 road closure report
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center hosting virtual cancer screening beginning Monday, April 12