PERRYTON, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — According to the Ochiltree County Emergency Management Facebook page, Ochiltree County now has more than 20 active COVID-19 cases.
That means the county has lost their mask exemption.
Face masks are now required per Governor Abbott’s executive order.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Cake Boss’ star Buddy Valastro fears he won’t bake again after grisly bowling injury
- Florida deputy reunited with 5-year-old girl she saved 3 years ago
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement
- UT-Austin student sets sights on becoming a doctor after losing her father to COVID-19
- Subway sandwiches too sugary to meet ‘definition of bread,’ Irish court rules