(FOX NEWS) — The CDC wants to make sure you’re wearing your face mask properly.
The health agency reminding Americans in a tweet to always put on face masks so it fully covers the mouth and nose.
The CDC says masks should never be worn under the nose or mouth and if your mask has ties, secure it to the middle of your head and the base of your head.
Always clean your hands and remove your face mask touching only the straps or ties.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hospital leaders: Some COVID patients returning with worse symptoms after initial treatment and discharge
- A Bayou Classic Story: The First Lady of the “World Famed” Tiger Marching Band
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- A previously busy holiday for movie theaters may be different due to the pandemic