HEREFORD, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Deaf Smith County has two more confirmed cases of COVID-19, according to The City of Hereford.
On Sunday, April 5, The City of Hereford posted on their Facebook, “We have received confirmation of 2 additional cases of COVID-19 in Hereford. This brings our total confirmed cases to 7.”
The City continued, by asking that residents please stay home.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Indian Association of Amarillo donates to High Plains Food Bank
- Illinois boy designs kids’ hospital gown, draws inspiration from sister’s surgeries
- Top stories: Beer’s back; Mayors demand funding; Census push
- Texas Health and Human Services helping feed students through food benefits