AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo leaders gave an update on hospital capacity due to COVID-19 cases during Tuesday’s city council meeting.
Health officials reported 52 people in our hospitals with COVID-19.
The ventilator usage is at 50% and ICU utilization is at 81%.
City leaders reiterated that we all need to wear a mask, wash hands, and stay six feet away from others when possible.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming at Northland school
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming
- Woman arrested in APD Police pursuit Thursday
- Bilingual newspaper celebrates heritage, keeps Latino community connected
- The 9th Annual Blaze Coffee Ride is this weekend