AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Castro County Judge Carroll Gerber is reporting the fifth case of COVID-19 in Castro County.
All five cases are in the Nazareth community.
That brings the total of cases to 11.
Those cases are:
- Randall County – 2
- Oldham County – 1
- Deaf Smith County- 2
- Castro County – 6
- Swisher County – 1
- Curry County – 1
The Oldham County woman is the only person that has died from the virus in our area.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Coronavirus recovery: Lawmakers on both sides of aisle pushing help for small businesses
- City of Amarillo approves an addendum to Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone
- House passes bill to establish Latino museum on the National Mall
- Appreciation event held for Amarillo Police officers by local businesses
- Man arrested after allegedly trying to get drugs through the mail