AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Castro County Judge Carroll Gerber is reporting the fifth case of COVID-19 in Castro County.
All five cases are in the Nazareth community.
That brings the total of cases to 11.
Those cases are:
- Randall County – 2
- Oldham County – 1
- Deaf Smith County- 2
- Castro County – 6
- Swisher County – 1
- Curry County – 1
The Oldham County woman is the only person that has died from the virus in our area.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- SKYTRACKER: Kansas River showing effects of drought
- 5 ways to lower your risk of spreading COVID-19 at Thanksgiving
- Pa Health Secretary addresses halt on alcohol sales on Thanksgiving Eve
- Bamlanivimab infusion wing in El Paso starts accepting patients
- Health and Human Services looking at mid-December for COVID-19 vaccine distributions to states