AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Castro County Judge Carroll Gerber is reporting the fifth case of COVID-19 in Castro County.
All five cases are in the Nazareth community.
That brings the total of cases to 11.
Those cases are:
- Randall County – 2
- Oldham County – 1
- Deaf Smith County- 2
- Castro County – 6
- Swisher County – 1
- Curry County – 1
The Oldham County woman is the only person that has died from the virus in our area.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Public Health COVID-19 Report Card shows 4 more confirmed cases in Potter and Randall
- Trump working with Ohio gov. to get FDA approval on expansion of mask sterilization technology
- Texas HHSC requests waiver for flexibility in administering Medicaid
- LIVE: Gov. Abbott, state health and emergency leaders release new details in Texas response to COVID-19
- AutoNation offering coronavirus car cleaning