UPDATE 11:06 A.M. – Public Health Department is reporting a total of 126 cases in COVID-19 in Potter and Randall County. That is 11 new cases of COVID-19 in two counties.
Officials say one more person has died from COVID-19 in Potter County.
That makes four people have died from COVID-19.
So far, four people have recovered from the coronavirus.
Drive-thru testing is available thru 3 p.m. today and will open again on Monday.
AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Watch the City of Amarillo’s Friday morning Coronavirus briefing.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on May 26, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Everyday Heroes: Welcome Pardner looking to help recent graduates
- Canyon track legend and USA Track and Field athlete, Michael Stigler, helps train the next generation
- Top stories: Courting Tesla, camping out at the border
- ‘I have never seen anything like this dog’s will to live’: Dog found abused, in need of help
- State representatives request COVID-19 testing for group homes in Texas