(FOX NEWS) — The CDC giving new guidelines Friday on minimizing everyday risks of catching coronavirus.
The health agency is reminding Americans to regularly wash their hands, social distance, and wear a facial covering in public.
Other advice includes taking the stairs when possible and bringing your own food to cookouts and others events.
As for larger gatherings, the CDC is recommending organizers of concerts, sporting events, protests, and political rallies to take measures to keep everyone safe, such as encouraging the use of facial coverings.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Missed kicks, penalties cost Cowboys
- Police: fight over parking spaces leads to 1 dead, 2 injured in NE Birmingham
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support
- Hundreds of cars, motorcycles driving around I-469 in ‘Circle the Fort’ Trump Rally
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017