Dimmitt, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Sheriff of Castro County confirmed another positive case of COVID-19 on Saturday, April 11.
According to Sheriff Sal Rivera, with the new case in Castro, the total number of confirmed cases is now at 11 in the county, along with one reported death.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 7:46 p.m. on April 11, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Whole world watched them kill him’: Daniel Prude’s brother ‘speechless’ over decision not to charge officers
- Best Buy cut 5,000 jobs despite soaring sales during pandemic
- Teacher accused of calling student’s ‘Black King’ T-shirt racist is investigated
- LISTEN: Family searches for missing Marine for two years, pushes for new Texas law
- Governor Abbott announces ‘Save Our Seniors’ vaccination initiative for homebound seniors across Texas