AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 58 new COVID-19 cases and 62 new recoveries in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, Potter County has 30 new cases, totaling at 3,419. Randall County has 28, bringing its total to 1,505.
For recoveries, Potter County has 31 new, bringing its total up to 3,011. Randall County reporting 31 new today, totaling at 1,037.
Potter County remains at 42 total deaths. Randall County still stands at 17.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on November 30, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Some Republicans worry, with Trump headed to Georgia as turnout driver
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- Ice-T says ‘no-masker’ father-in-law is ‘a believer now’ after 40 days in ICU battling COVID-19
- Area high school football teams still eyeing State Championship