EDITOR’S NOTE: The City of Amarillo released an updated report card showing 263 new cases as opposed to their original report of 457. This story has been updated to reflect the city’s change.
AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 263 new cases, two deaths, and 130 recoveries in Amarillo area.
APH said Potter County has 236 new cases, two deaths, and 66 new recoveries.
In Randall County, 221 new cases were reported.
The Amarillo Area Hospitalization Rate is at 17.29%. This is the fifth day with the AHR above 15% – according to state guidelines laid out in GA-32, after seven days with a rate above that level, the area will need to scale back reopening efforts and further limit business capacities and social gatherings and visitations.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on November 28, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm opens First Magical Christmas Festival this weekend
- Gracie’s Project offers tips on those getting pets this holiday season
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump