AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Thursday, July 9, showed 38 new cases in Potter and Randall counties.
Net active cases in the two counties gained 23 new cases.
The report card showed 13 new cases in Potter County and 25 new cases in Randall County. There are a total of 4,064 confirmed cases in Potter and Randall Counties.
The report card also showed 15 new recoveries in Potter and Randall County.
According to the Amarillo PHD report card, there have been a total of 3,573 recoveries for the two counties—2,768 in Potter and 805 in Randall.
There have been a total of 46 deaths between the two counties, 39 in Potter, and seven in Randall.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on August 14, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dog reunited with family after car stolen in Texas
- Mexico: Rescued boy whose search led to other minors
- Trump supporters attempt world record boat parade near Clearwater Beach
- U.S. Retail sales fall short of expectations
- Intense workouts can increase coronavirus odds, doctors say