AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Thursday, July 9, showed 38 new cases in Potter and Randall counties.
Net active cases in the two counties gained 23 new cases.
The report card showed 13 new cases in Potter County and 25 new cases in Randall County. There are a total of 4,064 confirmed cases in Potter and Randall Counties.
The report card also showed 15 new recoveries in Potter and Randall County.
According to the Amarillo PHD report card, there have been a total of 3,573 recoveries for the two counties—2,768 in Potter and 805 in Randall.
There have been a total of 46 deaths between the two counties, 39 in Potter, and seven in Randall.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 1:30 p.m. on March 2, 2021.)
|7County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- National security officials to testify on Jan. 6 mistakes
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- ‘Forget your purse! Let’s go!’: Watch Florida deputies rescue 73-year-old woman from sinking car
- Michigan mother tosses baby to neighbor from roof to escape fire
- 2 toddlers found wandering alone in cold at night in Chicago