AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Monday, June 29, showed 34 new cases in Potter and Randall counties.
The report card showed 15 new cases in Potter County and 19 new cases in Randall County. There are a total of 3,717 confirmed cases in Potter and Randall Counties.
The report card also showed 35 new recoveries in Potter County and one in Randall County.
According to the Amarillo PHD report card, there have been a total of 2,544 recoveries for the two counties—1,930 in Potter and 614 in Randall.
There have been a total of 46 deaths between the two counties, 39 in Potter, and seven in Randall.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 4:30 p.m. on July 5, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Mask it or casket’ says state emergency chief as Governor orders Texans to wear masks
- Tracking stormy Sunday weather
- Frederick Douglass statue removed at Rochester park
- Lane closures for the week of July 5, 2020
- Officials: 343 more COVID-19 cases in Michigan reported today