AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 194 new cases, three deaths, and 99 recoveries in Amarillo area.
APH said Potter County has 94 new cases and 46 new recoveries.
In Randall County, 100 new cases were reported along with one new death, and 53 new recoveries.
The Amarillo Area Hospitalization Rate is at 16.35%. This is the fifth day with the AHR above 15% – according to state guidelines laid out in GA-32, after seven days with a rate above that level, the area will need to scale back reopening efforts and further limit business capacities and social gatherings and visitations.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:30 p.m. on November 23, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Are dining tents a safe way to eat out during the pandemic?
- Trevor Noah to host 2021 Grammy Awards
- Sneak peek: NBC’s ‘The National Dog Show’ a Thanksgiving Day tradition
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- Nevada, Pennsylvania certify Biden as winner of presidential vote