AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 142 new cases, 9 new deaths, and 430 recoveries in Amarillo area.
APH said Potter County has 63 new cases, eight deaths, and 175 recoveries.
In Randall County, 79 new cases were reported along with one deaths, and 255 recoveries.
The Amarillo Area Hospitalization Rate is at 19.55%.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on March 4, 2021.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WATCH: ISS space-walk with American and Japanese astronauts
- Get the corn, potatoes and water boiling, because its crawfish season!
- Can you spread coronavirus after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Lawmaker pushes for 3rd time to make Bible the state book of Tennessee
- ‘Satan’ says he was flirting, trying to get a date on Boston subway