AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 78 new COVID-19 cases, two new deaths, and 14 new recoveries have been reported in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, 41 new cases were reported in Potter County, taking the total case number to 4,558. 12 recoveries were also reported today, making the total recovery number 4,043.
In Randall County, 37 new COVID-19 cases were reported, totaling to 2,649. Two new deaths there make the death total 38. Two recoveries also were reported there today, making the total 2,151.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on October 29, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Cactus House hosts benefit concert for a local teen killed in a car accident
- Texas Downtown Association honors Hodgetown as Best Economic Gamechanger
- Time may be running out to mail your ballot depending on where you live
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- CBP says majority of medical transfers at ports of entry are American citizens