AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 74 new COVID-19 cases, and 19 new recoveries have been reported in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, 35 new cases were reported in Potter County, taking the total case number to 4,780. 8 recoveries were also reported today, making the total recovery number 4,144.
In Randall County, 39 new COVID-19 cases were reported, totaling to 2,833. 11 recoveries also were reported there today, making the total 2,306.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 6:51 p.m. on September 26, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WATCH: City of Amarillo Coronavirus Update Oct. 21
- WT Design Students craft Get-Out-the-Vote messages
- Sheriff’s Sgt. raises questions in Zion’s missing person case of Holly Courtier
- Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett was trustee at private school with anti-gay policies
- Northern California prison ordered to release, transfer 50% of inmates due to COVID-19