AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 65 new COVID-19 cases, three new deaths, and 72 new recoveries have been reported in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, 38 new cases were reported in Potter County, taking the total case number to 4,745. One new death was also reported today, making that 63 deaths for the county. 27 recoveries were also reported today, making the total recovery number 4,136.
In Randall County, 27 new COVID-19 cases were reported, totaling to 2,794. Two new deaths in Randall take the number to 40. 51 recoveries also were reported there today, making the total 2,295.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on October 20, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘I was so shocked’: Louisiana parents welcome second set of identical twins
- Ex-Lady Raider coach Marlene Stollings files lawsuit against TTU, Hocutt, claims discrimination
- WATCH: City of Amarillo Coronavirus Update Oct. 21
- WT Design Students craft Get-Out-the-Vote messages
- Sheriff’s Sgt. raises questions in Zion’s missing person case of Holly Courtier