AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 65 new COVID-19 cases, three new deaths, and 72 new recoveries have been reported in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, 38 new cases were reported in Potter County, taking the total case number to 4,745. One new death was also reported today, making that 63 deaths for the county. 27 recoveries were also reported today, making the total recovery number 4,136.
In Randall County, 27 new COVID-19 cases were reported, totaling to 2,794. Two new deaths in Randall take the number to 40. 51 recoveries also were reported there today, making the total 2,295.
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- Counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR