AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 40 new COVID-19 cases and 98 new recoveries in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, Potter County has 22 new cases, totaling to 3,711. 51 recoveries were reported in the county, taking its recovery number to 3,267.
APH said Randall County has 18 new cases, totaling to 1,765. There were also 47 recoveries reported in Randall County, totaling at 1,363.
Randall County is also reporting one new death. That brings the total to 24 in Randall County and 45 in Potter County.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 3:30 p.m. on September 17, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- More detained migrant women say they didn’t OK surgeries
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming at Northland school
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming