AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 40 new COVID-19 cases and 45 new recoveries in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, Potter County has 21 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the total number of cases to 4,055. There are also 22 new recoveries in Potter County today, totaling to 3,785.
APH said Randall County has 19 new cases, bringing its total up to 2,187. 23 recoveries were reported on Tuesday, totaling to 1,920.
APH is reporting deaths remains at 51 in Potter and 33 in Randall.
The health district is reporting there are 453 active cases of the coronavirus in Potter and Randall County.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 1:50 p.m. on September 21, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local hospitals see surge in COVID-19 cases
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Sister Norma, a South Texas icon, named among Time’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020
- ‘SoCal’ home prices continue to skyrocket; median price in San Diego hits $640,000
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness