AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 169 new COVID-19 cases, one new death, and 60 new recoveries have been reported in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, 96 new cases were reported in Potter County, taking the total case number to 4,558. 20 recoveries were also reported today, making the total recovery number 4,063. One new death was reported, bringing the total to 62.
In Randall County, 73 new COVID-19 cases were reported, totaling to 2,649. 40 recoveries also were reported there today, making the total 5,191.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 12:40 p.m. on September 21, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas Downtown Association honors Hodgetown as Best Economic Gamechanger
- Time may be running out to mail your ballot depending on where you live
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- CBP says majority of medical transfers at ports of entry are American citizens
- Playing through! Nearly 10-foot-long alligator strolls across Florida golf course