(FOX NEWS) — As states start to reopen, Americans say they’re feeling happier.
According to a Gallup poll released Monday, 72 percent of Americans say they felt happier “During a lot of the day yesterday.”
The poll was taken from April 27th to May 10th and shows a 5 percent increase from the same question the month before.
About 47 percent of Americans say they are worried and 24 percent report feeling loneliness.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Troops and Packs host ‘Scouting for Hunger 2021’ food drive for High Plains Food Bank, surpass 2019 total
- Severe weather causes damage in Bay County
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Pearls of Purpose hosts cleanup at St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says