AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The City of Amarillo Public Health Department is now reporting four total deaths in the local area due to COVID-19.
The latest death, according to the APH report card from April 5, was in Randall County. The three previous deaths reported were in Oldham,Castro, and Potter Counties.
The APH report card also shows that there is now a total of 97 cases confirmed in the local area, 76 of which are in Potter and Randall County.
For more information from the Amarillo Public Health Department, click here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Indian Association of Amarillo donates to High Plains Food Bank
- Illinois boy designs kids’ hospital gown, draws inspiration from sister’s surgeries
- Top stories: Beer’s back; Mayors demand funding; Census push
- Texas Health and Human Services helping feed students through food benefits