AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Thursday, July 16, showed 61 new cases in Potter and Randall counties, as well as 43 new recoveries.
The report card showed those 19 new cases in Potter County and 42 new cases for Randall for a total of 4,327 confirmed cases for both counties.
The report card also showed 10 new recoveries in Potter County and seven in Randall County.
According to the Amarillo PHD report card, there have been a total of 3,747 recoveries for the two counties—2,843 in Potter and 894 in Randall.
There have been a total of 46 deaths between the two counties, 39 in Potter, and seven in Randall.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 1:00 p.m. on February 23, 2021.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- SXSW Online: George W. Bush, Pete Buttigieg, Don Lemon join roster of keynotes and speakers
- Albuquerque woman locks herself in NMSP station bathroom
- NMHSD offering counseling service to help New Mexicans cope with COVID-19 pandemic
- Third stimulus checks: Key vote coming that will impact $1,400 payments
- ExxonMobil contractor fired after displaying noose to coworker