Amarillo, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department has confirmed eight more positive cases of COVID-19 in Potter and Randall counties.
Amarillo PHD released their COVID-19 report card for Saturday, April 11, showing an additional four cases each confirmed in both Potter and Randall Counties. The total number of confirmed cases for the two counties is now 162.
The report card also shows two new COVID-19 recoveries in Potter County. There are now three recoveries each in both Potter and Randall Counties, and six recoveries total confirmed by the City of Amarillo PHD.
According to Amarillo PHD COVID-19 report card, 198 patients are currently awaiting their tests, while six have recovered.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WTAMU Men’s Basketball Claims No. 1 Seed in South Central Region
- Lane closures for the week of March 7, 2021
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Cuomo defiant as top New York lawmakers call on him to quit