AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Sunday, April 19 showed 12 new cases in Potter County, as well as nine new cases in Randall County.
The 21 new cases make for a total of 254 confirmed cases for Potter and Randall County.
The Amarillo PHD COVID-19 report card also confirmed one new death in Potter County.
There have been a total of six deaths between the two counties, three now in Potter, and three in Randall County.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on November 27, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- High school football scores and highlights
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.