AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Monday showed 17 new cases in the Amarillo counties.
The report card showed 13 new cases in Potter County, as well as four new cases in Randall County.
The 17 new cases make for a total of 2,903 confirmed cases for Potter and Randall Counties.
According to the Amarillo PHD report card, there have been a total of 638 recoveries for the two counties, 458 in Potter and 180 in Randall.
There has also been a total of 32 deaths between the two counties, 26 in Potter, and six in Randall.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 1:30 p.m. on March 2, 2021.)
|7County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- Video captures man hitting neighbor’s dog with machete after it attacked his pet pig
- LIVE: National security officials testify on Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- ‘Forget your purse! Let’s go!’: Watch Florida deputies rescue 73-year-old woman from sinking car