AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department reported seven new COVID-19 cases for Potter and Randall Counties and two recoveries, according to data from the COVID-19 dashboard on the Amarillo Alerts webpage.
Potter County reported four new COVID-19 cases and one recovery. This brings the county’s total to 35,847 cases, 752 deaths, and 35,046 recoveries.
Randall County reported three new COVID-19 cases and one recovery. This brings the county’s total to 38,396 cases, 517 deaths, and 37,834 recoveries.
The Hospitalization Rate for the High Plains, Trauma Service Area A, was noted at 0.21% according to data from the Texas Department of State Health Services. Trauma Service Area A is also reporting the following COVID-19-related hospitalization data:
- Lab-Confirmed COVID-19 patients currently in hospital: 2;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in general beds: 1;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in intensive care unit (ICU) beds: 1;
- Pediatric COVID-19 patients in hospital: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 admissions in the past 24 hours: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 patients on ventilators: 2;
- Total staffed hospital beds: 941;
- Total staffed inpatient beds: 811;
- Available staffed hospital beds: 234;
- Available staffed adult ICU beds: 14;
- Available staffed pediatric ICU beds: 2;
- Available ventilators: 150.
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths|