AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department reported five new COVID-19 cases for Potter and Randall Counties and five COVID-19-related recoveries, according to data from the COVID-19 dashboard on the Amarillo Alerts webpage.
Potter County reported three new COVID-19 cases. This brings the county’s total to 35,873 cases, 753 deaths, and 35,060 recoveries.
Randall County reported two new COVID-19 cases and five COVID-19-related recoveries. The county’s total is 38,418 cases, 517 deaths, and 37,853 recoveries.
The Hospitalization Rate for the High Plains, Trauma Service Area A, was noted at 0.44% according to data from the Texas Department of State Health Services. Trauma Service Area A is also reporting the following COVID-19-related hospitalization data:
- Lab-Confirmed COVID-19 patients currently in hospital: 4;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in general beds: 2;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in intensive care unit (ICU) beds: 2;
- Pediatric COVID-19 patients in hospital: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 admissions in the past 24 hours: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 patients on ventilators: 2;
- Total staffed hospital beds: 912;
- Total staffed inpatient beds: 785;
- Available staffed hospital beds: 187;
- Available staffed adult ICU beds: 11;
- Available staffed pediatric ICU beds: 2;
- Available ventilators: 133.
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths|