AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department reported four new COVID-19 cases for Potter and Randall counties and two COVID-19 recoveries, according to data from the COVID-19 dashboard on the Amarillo Alerts webpage.
Potter County reported one new COVID-19 case. This brings the county’s total to 35,886 cases, 753 deaths, and 35,067 recoveries.
Randall County reported three new COVID-19 cases and two COVID-19 recoveries. The county’s total is 38,430 cases, 517 deaths, and 37,867 recoveries.
The Hospitalization Rate for the High Plains, Trauma Service Area A, was noted at 0.31% according to data from the Texas Department of State Health Services. Trauma Service Area A is also reporting the following COVID-19-related hospitalization data:
- Lab-Confirmed COVID-19 patients currently in hospital: 3;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in general beds: 2;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in intensive care unit (ICU) beds: 1;
- Pediatric COVID-19 patients in hospital: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 admissions in the past 24 hours: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 patients on ventilators: 0;
- Total staffed hospital beds: 976;
- Total staffed inpatient beds: 846;
- Available staffed hospital beds: 187;
- Available staffed adult ICU beds: 11;
- Available staffed pediatric ICU beds: 2;
- Available ventilators: 135.
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths|