AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department reported three new COVID-19 cases for Potter and Randall Counties, two COVID-19-related deaths and one recovery, according to data from the COVID-19 dashboard on the Amarillo Alerts webpage.
Potter County reported three new COVID-19 cases, two COVID-19-related deaths and one recovery. This brings the county’s total to 35,806 cases, 727 deaths, and 35,045 recoveries.
Randall County reported no new COVID-19 numbers. The county’s total to 38,353 cases, 502 deaths and 37,805 recoveries.
The Hospitalization Rate for the High Plains, Trauma Service Area A, was noted at 0.54% according to data from the Texas Department of State Health Services. Trauma Service Area A is also reporting the following COVID-19-related hospitalization data:
- Lab-Confirmed COVID-19 patients currently in hospital: 5;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in general beds: 2;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in intensive care unit (ICU) beds: 3;
- Pediatric COVID-19 patients in hospital: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 admissions in the past 24 hours: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 patients on ventilators: 0;
- Total staffed hospital beds: 933;
- Total staffed inpatient beds: 814;
- Available staffed hospital beds: 193;
- Available staffed adult ICU beds: 5;
- Available staffed pediatric ICU beds: 1;
- Available ventilators: 132.
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths|