AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department reported two new COVID-19 cases for Potter and Randall Counties and one COVID-19-related death, according to data from the COVID-19 dashboard on the Amarillo Alerts webpage.
Potter County reported two new COVID-19 cases and one COVID-19-related death. This brings the county’s total to 35,853 cases, 753 deaths, and 35,050 recoveries.
Randall County did not report any new COVID-19 numbers Thursday. The county’s total is 38,380 cases, 516 deaths, and 37,817 recoveries.
The Hospitalization Rate for the High Plains, Trauma Service Area A, was noted at 0.21% according to data from the Texas Department of State Health Services. Trauma Service Area A is also reporting the following COVID-19-related hospitalization data:
- Lab-Confirmed COVID-19 patients currently in hospital: 2;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in general beds: 0;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in intensive care unit (ICU) beds: 2;
- Pediatric COVID-19 patients in hospital: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 admissions in the past 24 hours: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 patients on ventilators: 2;
- Total staffed hospital beds: 962;
- Total staffed inpatient beds: 832;
- Available staffed hospital beds: 196;
- Available staffed adult ICU beds: 6;
- Available staffed pediatric ICU beds: 2;
- Available ventilators: 132.
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths|