AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department reported 1,324 new COVID-19 cases for Potter and Randall Counties and 115 recoveries according to Tuesday’s COVID-19 report card.
Potter County reported 601 new cases of COVID-19 and 46 recoveries. This brings the county’s total to 33,140 cases, 631 deaths, and 26,425 recoveries.
Randall County reported 723 new cases of COVID-19 and 69 recoveries. This brings the county’s total to 35,234 cases, 412 deaths, and 27,824 recoveries.
The Hospitalization Rate for the High Plains, Trauma Service Area A, was noted at 25.70%, according to data from the Texas Department of State Health Services. Trauma Service Area A is also reporting the following COVID-19-related hospitalization data:
- Lab-Confirmed COVID-19 patients currently in hospital: 251;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in general beds: 150;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in intensive care unit (ICU) beds: 95;
- Pediatric COVID-19 patients in hospital: 6;
- Confirmed COVID-19 admissions in the past 24 hours: 31;
- Confirmed COVID-19 patients on ventilators: 63;
- Total staffed hospital beds: 927;
- Total staffed inpatient beds: 817;
- Available staffed hospital beds: 134;
- Available staffed adult ICU beds: 0;
- Available staffed pediatric ICU beds: 0;
- Available ventilators: 128.
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths|