AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Castro County is now reporting the sixth case of COVID-19 in the county.
All six cases are in the Nazareth community.
That brings the total of cases to 13.
Those cases are:
- Randall County – 2
- Oldham County – 1
- Deaf Smith County- 2
- Castro County – 6
- Swisher County – 1
- Curry County – 1
The Oldham County woman is the only person that has died from the virus in our area.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo wants to inform people still using park amenities
- High Plains Food Bank partners with local business
- Amarillo father asks daughter to makeshift prom
- As U.S. marks 10,000 coronavirus deaths, Trump hopeful situation will improve
- ‘I felt like death had knocked on my door,’ 35-year old Alabama coronavirus survivor recounts illness