AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – BSA has announced that they have discharged their 100th COVID-19 patient from their Intensive Care Unit.
BSA says that’s 100 lives saved thanks to the dedicated nurses, providers, respirators therapist and many other key staff.
BSA also reports, to date BSA has discharged more than 700 COVID-19 patients, including these ICU patients.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- James Webb Telescope prepares to provide new perspective from space
- WANTED: Danny Smith, wanted for ‘sex offender duty to register w/ previous convictions’
- Maverick Boys & Girls Club of Amarillo awarded $10,000 State Farm grant
- Vaccine passports and summer travel: What we know
- McDonald’s to raise wages by average of 10% across US