AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – BSA has announced that they have discharged their 100th COVID-19 patient from their Intensive Care Unit.
BSA says that’s 100 lives saved thanks to the dedicated nurses, providers, respirators therapist and many other key staff.
BSA also reports, to date BSA has discharged more than 700 COVID-19 patients, including these ICU patients.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo College to hold virtual commencement for Graduates
- Can you repeat that? Hearing trouble becomes more obvious with masks
- Amarillo High School students collect canned food to benefit Amarillo Children’s Home
- Derek Carr is the king of the audacious audibles in 2020
- Toy safety group releases annual list of top 10 ‘worst’ toys