(NBC NEWS) — Good news if you’re driving to your Thanksgiving destination, gas prices are down.
According to the ‘Lundberg Survey’ the national average is $2.66 a gallon.
That’s down four cents in the last two weeks.
Analyst Trilby Lundberg says the drop is likely due to an increase in supply now that several refinery repair projects are done.
Demand goes down this time of year, with fewer daylight hours and holidays reducing the number of commuters so Lundberg says to expect the price to go down a little bit more.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Chiefs fan draws inspiration from Toy Story movies for new ‘Andy’ Reid tattoo
- 49ers CEO to bring entire organization — including interns — to Super Bowl
- StubHub sells more Super Bowl Tickets to Missouri, Kansas fans than California
- 49ers attend annual House of Prime Rib linemen’s dinner in San Francisco
- Mild, calm and sunny weekend