AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — According to GasBuddy.com, Amarillo gas prices have fallen 5.9 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $1.80/g today
Gas prices in Amarillo are 8.6 cents per gallon higher than a month ago and stand 29.6 cents per gallon lower than a year ago.
According to GasBuddy price reports, the cheapest station in Amarillo is priced at $1.69/g today while the most expensive is $1.93/g, a difference of 24.0 cents per gallon.
The lowest price in the state today is $1.49/g while the highest is $2.69/g, a difference of $1.20/g.
The national average price of gasoline has fallen 2.8 cents per gallon in the last week, averaging $2.21/g today. The national average is up 3.7 cents per gallon from a month ago and stands 34.2 cents per gallon lower than a year ago.
Neighboring areas and their current gas prices:
- Lubbock- $1.82/g, down 3.4 cents per gallon from last week’s $1.86/g.
- Midland Odessa- $2.03/g, down 5.5 cents per gallon from last week’s $2.08/g.
- Oklahoma- $1.87/g, down 2.9 cents per gallon from last week’s $1.90/g.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Medical Services hangar damage
- Study finds coronaviruses ‘inactivated’ by mouthwash, but what does that really mean?
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta moves northeast after battering Gulf Coast
- New twist in case of mother’s mysterious death on ‘Dateline’
- NASA to launch new satellite to improve hurricane forecasting