AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo gas prices have risen 2.6 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $2.10/g today, according to GasBuddy’s daily survey of 147 stations. Gas prices in Amarillo are 0.7 cents per gallon lower than a month ago and stand 0.8 cents per gallon higher than a year ago.
According to GasBuddy price reports, the cheapest station in Amarillo is priced at $2.04/g today while the most expensive is $2.49/g, a difference of 45.0 cents per gallon. The lowest price in the state today is $1.87/g while the highest is $3.19/g, a difference of $1.32/g.
The national average price of gasoline has risen 2.4 cents per gallon in the last week, averaging $2.47/g today. The national average is down 6.4 cents per gallon from a month ago and stands 7.3 cents per gallon higher than a year ago.
Neighboring areas and their current gas prices:
- Lubbock- $2.09/g, up 5.1 cents per gallon from last week’s $2.04/g.
- Midland Odessa- $2.35/g, up 11.9 cents per gallon from last week’s $2.23/g.
- Oklahoma- $2.17/g, up 4.0 cents per gallon from last week’s $2.13/g.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Spirit Unbroken: Quinten Wilson
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- Gov. Kelly to sign bill helping cities facing sky-high energy costs from winter storm
- UPDATE: Man shot dead after firing weapon at law enforcement officials in Abbeville
- SUV in California crash where 13 died came through hole in border fence