AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo gas prices have fallen 3.2 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $2.24/g today, according to GasBuddy’s daily survey of 147 stations.
Gas prices in Amarillo are 0.4 cents per gallon lower than a month ago, yet stand 7.7 cents per gallon higher than a year ago.
According to GasBuddy price reports, the cheapest station in Amarillo is priced at $2.09/g today while the most expensive is $2.59/g, a difference of 50.0 cents per gallon.
The lowest price in the state today is $1.90/g while the highest is $3.19/g, a difference of $1.29/g.
The cheapest price in the entire country today stands at $1.84/g while the most expensive is $5.09/g, a difference of $3.25/g. The national average price of gasoline has fallen 3.3 cents per gallon in the last week, averaging $2.58/g today.
The national average is down 7.7 cents per gallon from a month ago, yet stands 1.8 cents per gallon lower than a year ago.
Neighboring areas and their current gas prices:
- Lubbock- $2.21/g, down 2.4 cents per gallon from last week’s $2.23/g.
- Midland Odessa- $2.35/g, up 2.5 cents per gallon from last week’s $2.32/g.
- Oklahoma- $2.28/g, down 0.6 cents per gallon from last week’s $2.29/g.
- Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Beer to be released in multiple states. Yes Virginia, you’re included
- Oklahoma dad battles through stroke, COVID-19 to get to daughter’s wedding
- NOAA projects persistent drought conditions stretching from Texas to California this fall
- NASA’s new $23 million titanium space toilet ready to blast off for testing
- ‘He was best at unconditional love’: Obit for Charlie the golden retriever goes viral