AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo gas prices have fallen 4.7 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $2.10/g today, according to GasBuddy’s daily survey of 147 stations.
Gas prices in Amarillo are 9.3 cents per gallon lower than a month ago and stand 21.1 cents per gallon higher than a year ago.
According to GasBuddy price reports, the cheapest station in Amarillo is priced at $1.94/g today while the most expensive is $2.59/g, a difference of 65.0 cents per gallon.
The lowest price in the state today is $1.88/g while the highest is $2.95/g, a difference of $1.07/g. The cheapest price in the entire country today stands at $1.87/g while the most expensive is $107.90/g, a difference of $106.03/g.
The national average price of gasoline has fallen 3.9 cents per gallon in the last week, averaging $2.50/g today. The national average is down 6.6 cents per gallon from a month ago and stands 25.0 cents per gallon higher than a year ago.
Neighboring areas and their current gas prices:
- Lubbock- $2.15/g, down 1.7 cents per gallon from last week’s $2.16/g.
- Midland Odessa- $2.38/g, down 4.2 cents per gallon from last week’s $2.42/g.
- Oklahoma- $2.20/g, down 1.6 cents per gallon from last week’s $2.22/g.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Ohio man recovering from COVID-19 says ‘listen to everything they’re telling you’
- Another small business reeling from COVID-19: the doctor’s office
- Cul-De-Sac Circus Offers Entertainment During Social Distancing
- Coronavirus cases surge to 39 at living facility for Texans with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Citing coronavirus pandemic, Trump administration stops enforcing environmental laws