(NEXSTAR) — Here, then gone again.
“Fans are encouraged to satisfy their Quesalupa craving before it leaves Taco Bell’s menu later this month,” the spokesperson said.
Since its March 10 return, the Quesalupa has boasted a new recipe with 50% more cheese inside its double-layered shell. The crunchy item is stuffed with a blend of melted pepper jack and mozzarella cheeses, along with fixings that include seasoned beef, lettuce, diced tomatoes and reduced-fat sour cream.
The return of the Quesalupa, which debuted in 2016, was for a limited time, but that romance apparently was oh too short for fans of the beloved quesadilla-chalupa hybrid.
In the meantime, Taco Bell has announced the return of the Naked Chicken Chalupa, another popular menu item. The chalupa, which debuted in 2017, is made with a crunchy fried chicken shell stuffed with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and avocado ranch sauce.
It is set to return to U.S. locations Thursday, while rewards members can order it through the chain’s mobile app as early as Wednesday.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Area Black Chamber of Commerce on a mission of economic development and improvement in north Amarillo
- Ziggy Hood Returning to Amarillo to Coach at Alma Mater
- Top 10 2020-2021 Moments: #4 Willy Luther’s Clutch Performance Helps Texline Claim Class 1A State Championship
- Man ‘pulled stingers out’ of girlfriend’s neck when swarm of bees attacked at California strip mall
- Britney Spears asks judge to free her from conservatorship: ‘I deserve to have a life’