HOUSTON (CW39) The Blue Bell Creamery in Brenham is about to release a new flavor just in time for summer. The legendary Texas ice cream company has been tweeting out clues since Tuesday about what the next new flavor might be.
Blue Bell hints it could release the name of the new flavor as early as Thursday, May 13th. We will let you know as soon as Elsie alerts us. In the meantime try not to fill up on the homemade vanilla.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hot weekend ahead with late storms for Father’s Day
- Missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Wells’ dad thinks ‘someone snuck up on her and grabbed her’
- George Floyd statue weighing 700 pounds unveiled in New Jersey
- ‘We’re having a road baby’: Tennessee woman gives birth on side of interstate
- Daredevil Alex Harvill dies while attempting world-record motorcycle jump